NEW in select areas.
A Senior Showcase sitting is the ultimate way to take your portraits to the next level. Find your school to see what sitting options are available in your area.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If your school requires a tux or drape for your photograph: Tuxes and drapes will always be provided by Legacy. Gentlemen should wear a white t-shirt and ladies should wear either a tube top or a spaghetti strap tank top.
- If your school requires a tie and jacket or blouse: You are responsible for supplying your own outfit, unless your informational letter states otherwise. Keep in mind that solids photograph best, and make sure that your items are ironed and ready to go for the day of your shoot.
- If your school has no requirements: You are responsible for supplying your own outfit. Still keep in mind that solids photograph best, and try to choose a more classic versus contemporary outfit. The more classic an outfit is, the better it will age in a photograph over time. Ladies, please no tube tops, as they will not be visible in headshot.
Your picture will be taken in a variety of poses and outfits (depending on sitting option). You will then choose the pose you would like included in the yearbook. Before you leave, you will either receive a postcard or a proof sheet that includes a password to view your images online.
- Full Name
- Name of School
- Pose Number (Verify online or with proof sheet)
- Phone Number
- Visit our Buy Pictures page.
- In the search field, type in the password listed on your proof page.
- Enter your email address.
- Clicking on one of the thumbnail images on this page will allow you to see bigger versions of your photos.
- From here, you will be able to click “Buy” and be guided through the purchasing process.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the student’s full name and school they attend and our Customer Care department will look it up for you!